Thursday, September 1, 2011

Long time, no blog

Wow. It has been almost a month since my last blog entry. Oops. Let's see how quickly I can get you caught up on the highlights at the Bradford household.
  • Maya turned 2. What? I know. I'm pretty sure she was only born just the other day, but no. It was two whole years ago. Time is relentless. She is changing and learning new things every day. For her birthday, we went to Grandma's house, swam in the pool and swung on the swings. I made cupcakes — red velvet with cream cheese frosting.
  • Grandpa came for a visit from Santa Fe, and Grandma came down a couple of weeks later. There was more swinging:
  • Kayla's luxurious hair has started falling out. She's in what we call a transitional hairstyle. Here is the before, from Grandpa's visit (about 4-1/2 months):
  • And here's the after, from tonight (less than a month later):
Oh, well. It'll grow back, right?
  • We introduced Kayla to the bouncer. She's just about an inch too short to really bounce, but she's having fun with little toys:

There's plenty I left out, but I promise not to go another month without a post! By the way, I've added an option to follow my blog by email, so look for it at right, if you want to sign up!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment